Let’s face it – moving is a time-consuming process. Everyone knows the importance of packing boxes carefully, but what about your furniture? Preparing your furniture for the move ahead can make a big difference, but it’s tempting to skip this step when you’ve only got a limited amount of time and hope that everything makes it without a scratch.
Our professional movers can assist you with that extra step, saving you the stress and preventing the risk of damage to your furniture. Hercules Moving employees are experienced and safety trained and our company is licensed and insured, providing expert help you can trust. Whether you want to protect upholstery, antiques, or fragile items you can count on Hercules Moving to get the job done!
SAVE ON FURNITURE MOVING
Hiring professionals to pack and prepare your furniture for your move can save you a big headache and prevent the risk to your wallet by ensuring your belongings arrive damage-free.
Call us to get a quote for your move at (757) 409-6683 – it’s FREE!
Or, you are welcome to simply fill out the form to the right to receive your FREE moving quote.
We pack and unpack valuable and fragile items before and after your move. We save you time so you can focus on what’s important.
Quick & Efficient
Trust the experts and let us put our experience to work! We take the stress out of moving by making sure everything arrives safely without a scratch.
Reliable & Fast
FREE delivery of moving supplies and moving boxes on your order of $75 and more. We deliver moving boxes right to your door at no charge.
FREE MOVING QUOTE
Here’s how we keep furniture protected during the move:
- Do you know how useful plastic sandwich bags, blank stickers, and permanent markers are? They all come in handy when you’re disassembling items like tables, bookshelves, cribs, and other furniture in your home. Nuts, bolts, and washers go in a plastic bag, which can then be taped to the underside of a piece of furniture. For items that have a lot of individual components, use stickers to label each item so you can easily assemble the furniture again.
- Apply wax to fine woods to prevent scratches. Wax also helps your wood furniture look newer and cleaner, and we all know that’s always a good thing!
- If you have musical instruments or need to move firearms, it is always wise to hire professional local movers to assist in moving these items safely. Hercules Moving provides safe and professional piano and gun moving services to our customers.
- Put pillows and coverings in plastic bags. Make sure to fasten the bags so debris and dirt can’t get in.
- Wrap important furniture with blankets or bubble wrap for extra protection.
we are ready
Seven days a week
I remember a few corporate office moves myself. Somewhere in the office, maybe even in…
An organized system to speed up packing Sometimes it is better not to reinvent the…
Another incredible article on senior citizen moving talked about a real ailment faced by seniors…
There is more to think about during a move than you could imagine. Whether an…
Virginia Beach Mover: First Questions To Ask The Moving Company There are a lot of…
Looking for a Virginia Beach mover? Well before you start here are some tips from…
I have never met anyone who liked to move, good weather, bad weather, or anything…
Protection For Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads Renters Avoid the dread of signing a bad…